A portion of the CodeSkin package is made available as Open Source under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The source code of OpenCS can be checked-out as an Eclipse project from this SVN repository:
The source of the native C++ library used by OpenCS is available here:
Credit goes to all the fine free software that has helped make our products possible.
- Eclipse and SWT for the code development
- TortoiseSVN and Subversion for revision control
- Trac for project management and bug/issue tracking
- WordPress for creating this site
- RXTX for the serial port communication
- JDOM for accessing, manipulating, and outputting XML data from Java code
- The Gimp for image manipulation
- Inno Setup Compiler for creating a Windows installer
- Mozilla Firefox for surfing the web
- WinSCP2 for transferring files